Recently, the English hotel barge Magna Carta, who cruises along the Royal River Thames, had a family charter with a young child so they toddler-proofed their sundeck!
About The English Hotel Barge Magna Carta
Moored at Winsor Castle
all-inclusive, crewed, luxury, English Hotel Barge Magna Carta
accommodates up to 8 guests. She is approximately 120 feet in length and
has two decks.
The lower deck boasts four full-width
luxurious staterooms each averaging 200 square feet with private ensuite
bathrooms. The staterooms may be configured as Kings or Twins according
to your preference. Magna Carta has the most sophisticated modern
amenities, including air conditioning, WI-FI internet access and
underfloor heating in each of the four full width suites. Each suite has
exceptionally spacious contemporary en-suite facilities and colour TVs
and DVD players.
The upper deck comprises the main
salon and dining areas with large
picture windows and stylish furnishings. Outside you have the sundeck
with comfortable seating and the spa pool/jacuzzi. There are eight bikes
on board to take at your pleasure for rides along the tow paths.
The Magna Carta offers 6-night, all-inclusive private charters, as well as cabin cruises. Theme cruises such as golf, tennis, guided walking, family, flower shows, Henley regatta, antiques, etc, are available for private charters.
- Learn More: Online Brochure
- Route: Royal River Thames between Hampton Court to Henley-on-Thames, England
- Up to 8 guests
- Charters and Cabin cruises
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Downton Abbey, Royal, Chelsea flower show, Hampton Court flower show, Golf, Walking, Art
- Check itinerary page for more options
Current 2019 Availability
- Aug 25-31 : 2 cabins open. Available for a cabin cruise week
- Sept 22-28 : 1 cabin open. Available for a cabin cruise week
- Oct 13-19 : 2 cabins open. Available for a cabin cruise week
View Magna Carta‘s online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com